Friday, January 04, 2008

Mike's First Naturist Experience with Tracy

After Tracy and I met, we started a long distance relationship. Our love for each other sprouted and grew quickly. Over the phone, through emails, and on weekend visits we learned a lot form each other. However, I worried about what Tracy would think when she found out that I was a naturist. One day we were having lunch and she asked why I didn't have any tan lines. I hesitated for a minute, then told her that I go to nude beaches. She sort of looked at me for a quick moment, then started asking me questions. We both love and care for each other very much, so I didn't want to keep anything from Tracy.

Over the next several months we occasionally talked about going to a nude beach. Once the summer arrived we made plans to go to Sandy Hook, a nude beach in New Jersey. We went with the understanding that the beach was clothing optional. We approached the end of the boardwalk I wondered what Tracy's thoughts were seeing 2000 naked people relaxing on the beach. I thought she would be too uncomfortable to sit on the beach wearing her bathing suit. As we walked onto the beach Tracy surprised me by getting naked before we could put our towels and beach bags down.

The naturist experience has helped Tracy and I become comfortable with our own bodies and with each other. It has been an experience that we both enjoy and can share with each other. Naturism is a wonderful opportunity for couples to experience traveling to fun new places in the company of friendly non-judgmental people.

With Tracy by my side, I have move well beyond confining my nudist lifestyle to the beaches of Cape Cod. Tracy and I have explored new "nude" beaches from New England to Florida and all the way to France. We have even explore the more organized nudist community by visiting nudist resorts and attending nudist gathering. We have both become comfortable with our nakedness..

No comments: