Friday, January 04, 2008

Mike's First Time

My first social nude experience occurred while I was in college. Two friends and I went to the Cape Cod National Seashore in Massachusetts. I had always heard about nude beaches along the national seashore, I spent my child hood summers on Cape Cod. My friends had also heard about the nude beaches on the otter cape. We joked a bit, laughed, and then went to the beach. As we walked down the beach a bit, we saw naked people walking about. We put our towels on the sand and laid down. One of the people in my group suddenly stood up and took her bathing suit off. She said something like "it's too hot out here" or "Hey, it's a nude beach". I don't remember exactly. After a while I slid my suit off and laid on my stomach. The third person in the group eventully took her suit off as well. We all enjoyed the day despite our sunburned bums. As we were leaving the beach one of the people in the group said she was never going to wear a bathing suit again. It did feel good and I wanted to try it again. For a few years I struggled with regular beaches. Until one day my girl friend and I drove to Cape Cod and walked to a deserted part of the beach. We both laid down, and within a few minutes I slid my bathing suit off. Eventually I got the courage to get up a walk to the water and at times take walks down the beach. For years that was my naturist life. The beaches of Cape Cod.

No comments: